It is preferred that the right person is technical savvy, with prior Microsoft administrator experience (SharePoint, Planner, Project Online). Knowledge of ancillary software programs including HubSpot and QuickBooks Online is a plus. The position will work directly with senior management daily and interact with customers and projects.
- Answer phones and incoming emails, while helping create scripted responses and an appropriate escalation process
- Check in project samples, unbox, label, take pictures, notate what was received, validate match to expected, move to lab review, set date based on quoted TAT.
- Administrator responsibilities working with SharePoint/Microsoft groups and potentially other add-in or app solutions (planner, project online etc)
- Manage HubSpot data entry and management (transition from quote to job)
- Enter incoming bills and receivables in QB
- Follow up on quotes and other non-technical interactions with customers
- Purchase office supplies and snacks
- Assist with simple quoting and invoicing of customers
- Assist with scheduling of meetings and notes for follow-up activities
- Coordinating and ordering meals for company events or customer visits
- Support quality systems training and document reviews
Experience and Desired Skills:
- Extensive experience in customer service and office management roles
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, Teams, SharePoint and Planner
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot and QB online a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Aptitude to learn, positive attitude and eagerness to make a real difference
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
Job Type: 3-month contractor period, with potential full-time opportunity
Pay: $17-$20.00 per hour DOE
Experience: Customer Service/Office Management– 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Policy: Candidate must be a US Citizen, pass a background check and drug screen
If it sounds like you’d be a great fit for this role, please submit your resume to Jon Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.