We are looking for an entry-level Test/Battery Project Engineer that will be responsible for the setup, programming, operation, and troubleshooting of test equipment, in support of various battery testing projects. The Engineer will also be responsible for transforming raw test data into client-ready reports.
If you think you’d make a great addition to the Energy Assurance team, please email your resume to Jon Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a brief description of why you’re interested in this position.
- Manage the setup, programming, and operation of both the hardware and software components of test equipment in support of various battery testing projects
- Troubleshoot issues related to test equipment
- Communicate with the manufacturer or service provider to get it back up and running
- Analyze raw data to ensure testing accuracy and transform the data into usable and insightful summary formats, primarily utilizing Excel
- Create final written reports for clients
- Work in a cross-functional team, including customer interactions, helping to ensure customer expectations and timelines are met
Experience and Desired Skills:
- BS Electrical Engineering (EE) or BS Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) required
- Ability to bring in a new piece of test equipment, read the manual and ensure the test equipment will be up and running in a timely manner, both from a hardware and software aspect
- Prior experience with medium and large format batteries is a plus
- Basic programming experience is required (language agnostic) with solid understanding of core coding principles, frameworks and logic
- Ability to analyze and interpret test results to ensure test programs are running without issue, and to present data in a usable format, primarily in Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to safety and workplace standards
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Aptitude to learn, positive attitude, and eagerness to make a difference
- Ability to multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
Job Type: 3-month contractor period, with potential full-time opportunity, post 3-month period
Salary: $70K-$80K/Year, DOE, plus bonus and benefits
Policy: Candidate must be a US Citizen, pass a background check and drug screen
We look forward to hearing from you!