Who we are
At Energy-Assurance, our goal is to provide excellent customer service at competitive rates. Our staff of experienced engineers and technicians understand the battery industry as it is now, as well as where it is headed in the future. We are able to use our knowledge of primary and secondary (rechargeable) batteries to support our customers battery testing and certification services needs. This allows our customers to focus on the other aspects of their products to be successful in getting them to the market on time and in compliance with global regulatory standards, as well as customer performance expectations. We work with our customers to become not just their testing lab, but their battery testing and certification services partner.
What we do
Battery Testing Services: Energy Assurance LLC offers a full range of performance testing and compliance verification services in the following areas:
• Safety And Transportation Testing – including UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 62133, UL 2054 and UL 1642
• Performance Testing – including ANSI C18.1, and IEC 60086
• Customized Testing and Engineering Support to your specific requirements or to requirements we help you develop based on your needs.
We perform testing for secondary (rechargeable) batteries, including Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel Metal Hydride, Nickel Cadmium. We also support testing of primary (non-rechargeable) batteries for performance and safety testing.
Why choose us
- We partner with our customers to provide comprehensive support throughout the testing service experience. We strive to understand your products needs and how to best perform the battery testing and certification services.
- Extensive knowledge of batteries and testing providing the battery powered products industry with forward-looking and responsive testing resource.
- We offer a full range of testing and certification capabilities.
- Competitive pricing and excellent customer service.